The Rev. Kevin Robertson, Rector - bio »
416-920-5211 ext 26 / email »
How We Worship
636k PDF brochure »
YouTube: A Welcome
a thought-provoking YouTube video from Argentina on the meaning of welcome & reconciliation
||New to Christ Church Deer Park? Welcome - There's Life Here!
Whether you have already walked through our doors or are engaged in a “church search” on the web, we welcome you to our diverse and vibrant community of faith.
Many of us are searching to make connections that are meaningful and spiritually uplifting. Christ Church Deer Park offers many ways to engage in a faith community. If you choose to attend Christ Church, we will welcome you wherever you are in your journey of faith, whether that means you prefer to take it slowly, or whether you wish to jump right in.
Here are some ways to connect:
- Attend one of our worship services.
Sundays at 8 am or 10 am every week [see Sundays info here »] or a Jazz Vespers every other week at 4:30 pm [link »]. Also every week, Wednesdays at 7 am followed by breakfast. All are most welcome. At each of these services, you will meet the clergy and other members, newcomers and seekers.
- Complete a Welcome Card (in the church pews) or e-mail Christ Church Deer Park with your questions or comments [email »].
- Come to a New Members’ Reception. These are informal opportunities held throughout the year for new members and seekers. You can meet the clergy and other parish members, learn more about the parish and its community life, and opportunities for education and participation. All are welcome.
- Attend one of our educational events held for parents, children and adults throughout the year. Check the website "what's on" listings here » or the educational pages here ».
- The clergy welcome your interest, inquiries and questions, so feel free to call the church (416-920-5211) or e-mail us: contacts here ».
We welcome your interest in Christ Church Deer Park!